In science, physics is irreplaceable. In physics, Energy is irreplaceable. The capacity for doing work is called energy. It may subsist in potential, thermal, kinetic, nuclear and chemical, and other various forms. In the modern world, without electricity the world is nothing. This means our world depends on the electric world more than anything. In nowadays, we can’t see any homes without electricity. The use of electricity is increasing day by day. This usage differs from each country because of population density and other various reasons. And even they differ from electricity pricing. In this article, we people are going to see Reliant Energy Reviews .
- Electricity prices are dependent on many factors such as the price of power generation, taxes, distribution infrastructures, and customer base.
- Due to the difficulties in electricity production, the cost to provide electricity fluctuate minute by minute.
- In a benchmark market like the U.S, there is multilevel supremacy organize that sets electricity rates.
There are many methods that modern structure residential rates:
Simple: customers pay a flat rate per kWh.
Step: rate changes with the amount of use.
Time of use (TOU): depending on the time of the day
It depends on TOU: the rates will be different up to the usage of the people per day.
Seasonal rates: charged for those that do not use their facilities year-round.
Holiday or weekend rates: different rates than during normal times.
- The average price a residential customer in the United States pays for electricity 13.31 cents per kWh. This price increased compared to 2013 reading. In 2013, they pay for electricity just 10 cents per kWh.
- Burma is the cheapest country that pays for electricity 2 US cents per kWh.
- Turkmenistan government gave free electricity charges from 1993 to 2017 to their peoples.
- The pacific island which is the nation of Solomon Islands has the uppermost electricity charge in the world. They pay nearly paying 99 US cents for single kWh.
Reliant Energy is an American energy company based in Houston, Texas. Reliant Energy offers affordable electricity plans across Texas for homes and businesses. Reliant is the provider of choice for more than 1.5 million Texas residents. The average for electricity in Texas in 2019 is 11.67 cents per kWh.
Reliant rates and plans:
- The average reliant energy charge is 11.9 cents per kWh.
- The cheapest reliant energy plan is advantage 24. This plan duration is for 24 months. The average rate for this plan is 0.117 cents per kWh.
- Cheapest plan for duration 12 months is advantage 12. But it is costlier than frontier max 12. Frontier max 12 is the cheapest electricity plan in Texas. This frontier charging rate is 0.089 cents per kWh.
- The costliest reliant energy plan is truly free nights 24. It costs 0.127 cents per kWh.
- Reliant Energy provides solar and wind turbine renewable energy options for its customers.
- Reliant Energy has received an A+ rating from the better business bureau (BBB).
- Reliant energy gets its best review for customer service is 2.0 out of 5.0.
- Reliant energy gets their review for billing and account management is 1.9 out of 5.0
- Reliant energy overall review is 1.9 out of 5.0.
- Recently, BBB submits the report that 193 cases filed against Reliant Energy Company in the last 3 years.
Reliant Energy Company highly recommendable and its recommendable rate is 1.6 out 5.0. But it’s quite expensive too.